Kegerator Line Cleaning Kit Washout Keg Corny keg
10L Wash Out / Line Cleaning Kit for Kegerators
This affordable kit is all the equipment that is required to clean out the beer lines and taps on your ball-lock kegerator.
Including one of our 10L PET King Kegs with Ball Lock fittings, you can easily run the included cleaning solution through many beer lines. This means you’ll always have the freshest tasting beer on tap!
- 10L Ball Lock King Keg
- 250gm Alkaline Brewery Cleaner (ABC) Powder
- Disconnect the liquid and gas disconnects from the keg.
- If the lines are really dirty, rinse the beer lines with water to remove any visible debris. If using warm water, do not exceed 50C in the PET keg.
- Following the dilution rates on the Alkaline Brewery Cleaner (ABC), mix up at least 1L of solution for each beer line you need to clean. Warm water will work faster, but do not exceed 50C. Add this solution to the washout keg, and screw on the spear type to match your coupler.
- Attach the ball lock disconnects to the washout keg and open the tap to allow approximately 200ml cleaner to flow through into a collection vessel. Close the tap and allow the cleaner to sit in the lines for at least 15mins, for very dirty lines, allow 1 hr plus.
- If you are cleaning multiple lines, disconnect the cleaning keg and repeat for each line.
- Repeat step 4 if required to flush the lines with fresh cleaning solution and dislodge anything stuck.
- Flush the remaining cleaning solution through, or empty from the keg.
- Rinse the washout keg with water to remove the cleaning solution and fill with at least 500ml water per line. Flush though the beer lines to rinse out the ABC.
- Disconnect the washout keg and reconnect to the beer keg.
- Enjoy your clean beer lines and freshly-poured beer!
|Order By Request||No|