Terms & Conditions
1. TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This website is owned and operated by MCH Australia trading as Keg King and KegMaster(ABN 20111674992).
- Access to and use of this website and the products available through this Website are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the website, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, which may be updated, suspended or terminated by MCH Australia trading as Keg King and KegMaster without notice in the MCH Australia trading as Keg King and Kegmaster’s absolute and unfettered discretion. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
2. PRICING & PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All retail prices include GST. All wholesale prices excluded GST.
- All prices exclude delivery costs.
- Sale items are only available at the lower price whilst stocks last and during the designated sale period.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details and prices of products on the MCH Australia trading as Keg King and Kegmaster websites are correct at the time of online publication. However, we reserve the right to correct any publishing errors on the website and cancel orders made at the incorrect price.
- From time to time products do sell out or for some reason are discontinued. If your order contains a product/s that are out of stock MCH Australia trading as MCH Australia trading as Keg King and Kegmaster and Kegmaster reserve the right to either refund you for that item or put the item on back order until the product arrives.
3. CHANGING YOUR ORDER
- Once your order has been placed and the order has been received by our warehouse for picking and packing it is not possible to change the order.
- Please take care to ensure accuracy when entering the delivery address for your order; especially where orders are addresses to a gift recipient. Unfortunately, we are unable to redirect parcels once they have left our fulfilment centre. Where the shipping address differs from the billing address, please ensure permission is obtained for the disclosure of personal information under the Privacy Act for third party recipients.
- If we advise you of the delivery time this will only ever be an estimation. Due to reasons such as road traffic, air traffic, lost cartons or for any other reason it is impossible to give exact delivery times. Most orders placed will be dispatched within 1 business day.
- MCH Australia trading as Keg King and Kegmaster delivers to Australian Street addresses only. NO P.O. BOXES. Delivery times will vary depending on location, package size and delivery method.
- The ATL or Authority To Leave service allows our courier service to leave the parcel in a secure location if a signature cannot be obtained for delivery. For an ATL you (the customer) must contact the specified courier with the given con note number to arrange. Please note that the ATL service may not be available to buildings with a security entrance. In these cases, a card will be left with instructions. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost or damaged where the item has been left ATL as requested.
- For delivery to company addresses or workplaces, the Company Name and Floor/Level must be included in the address details.
- Please check the delivery address carefully, as parcels cannot be redirected once in transit.
- Where an order is returned to us as unclaimed, refused or insufficiently addressed, we will contact you by email for further instruction. Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to have these orders resent.
- Delivery may occur in multiple parcels. For many orders that we dispatch they will be dispatched in multiple carton consignments. If some of the cartons are missing please do not stress, it is more than likely that within a couple of business days the remaining cartons will be delivered.
- From time to time it is possible that cartons are lost or stolen. It will take 10 business days for us to ensure that lost/stolen carton is actually lost or stolen. Once 10 days have expired with no known whereabouts of the carton a replacement can be issued at the discretion of MCH Australia trading as Keg King and Kegmaster.
- If your order is damaged when it arrives it is EXTREMLY important that you notify us of the damaged goods within the first 14 days. If the goods are not alerted to us as being damaged within the first 14 days MCH Australia trading as Keg King and Kegmaster reserve the right not to replace or refund the goods.
Additional Delivery Charges
On rare occasions, we reserve the right to adjust delivery costs. You will be contacted and asked to accept these charges before your order is dispatched. You may cancel your order at any time prior to dispatch.
Additional delivery charges may apply where a parcel has been returned unclaimed, refused or insufficiently addressed.
5. SECURE PAYMENTS
- We accept the following payment methods:
Keg King retail store / (03) 9089 0122
Visa, Mastercard, Gift Voucher, Bank Deposit
Keg King website ( keg-king.com.au )
Visa, MasterCard, ZipPay, Bank Deposit
- We regret that we are unable to process sales using American Express cards.
- As there is sometimes a delay between placing your order and payment being made/taken, we appreciate that funds may not be available at the time your order is ready to be dispatched. Your items will be held aside for you for 5 business days, if payment is not received the order will be cancelled.
- By placing an order, you are offering to purchase items from us on and subject to the Terms of Service contained herein. MCH Australia trading as Keg King and Kegmaster may accept or reject this offer at its discretion at any point up until the order is dispatched. For example but not limited to, if the payment method appears fraudulent. We reserve the right to cancel the Customer Account.
6. RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
- Any second hand products that you purchase (such as second hand kegs) are not refundable and not returnable.
- After 14 days have expired from when the order is received, MCH Australia trading as Keg King and Kegmaster will not accept returns or issue refunds for a change of mind.
- If for any reason goods are returned within the 14 day period you will be charged a 20% restocking feed. MCH Australia trading as Keg King and Kegmaster reserves the right to accept or deny refunds or returns.
- Delivery and packaging charges are not refundable. Additional delivery charges will apply for exchanges.
- Where the original payment was made by gift card the refund will be issued to a new MCH Australia trading as Keg King and Kegmaster Gift Card and posted to you.
7. GOVERNING LAW and JURISDICITON
These Terms of Service are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these Terms of Service, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Victoria, Australia.
8. MCH Australia trading as Keg King and Kegmaster COPYRIGHT NOTICE
- MCH Australia trading as Keg King and Kegmaster materials, including pages and online images, are protected by the Copyright Laws of Australia. All rights are reserved.
- When you access the MCH Australia trading as Keg King and Kegmaster website you agree that you may retrieve the MCH Australia trading as Keg King and Kegmaster’s materials for information only. You may save a local copy or send it to your printer for your own personal use or in order to inform authorised and potential users about the MCH Australia trading as Keg King and Kegmaster materials. However, you may not make any charge for such use and any commercial exploitation is expressly prohibited.
9. NOTICE OF TRADEMARK
- The MCH Australia trading as Keg King and Kegmaster logos are registered trademarks of MCH Australia. The MCH Australia trading as Keg King and Kegmaster logos may not be used without the prior specific, written permission of MCH Australia.
10. TRADE CONDITIONS
- By proceeding with your order, you agree to potentially recieve marketing emails with opt out options.
11. ALCOHOL SALE
- You must be 18 years and older to legally purchase alcohol from MCH Australia trading as Keg King and Kegmaster. Our staff all have valid RSA certificates and will be enforcing the rules.