Get into Kegging Kit / Kegging Upgrade Kit
Tired of dealing with hundreds of bottles? This bundle has everything you need to get started kegging your homebrew. You will get:
- A 20L PET ball lock King Keg with a pressure relief valve, integrated handles and an oxygen scavenger.
- A liquid to liquid transfer disconnect package to move beer from fermenter to keg without oxygen contact.
- A 2.6kg CO2 gas cylinder that meets Aussie standards and fits the regulator in this bundle.
- A MKIII multi gas regulator with a type 30 fitting, a dual gauge and a pressure relief valve.
With this bundle, you can:
- Save time by skipping the bottling and cleaning hassle.
- Save money by reusing the keg and the gas cylinder.
- Save space by chucking the keg in a fridge or esky.
- Control the carbonation of your beer, avoid gushing or exploding bottles.
- Serve fresh beer on tap with a picnic tap, pluto gun or font (not included). Impress your mates with your own draught system.
This kit is ideal for people who have an old fridge at home that can fit the 20L keg inside, or they want to convert a chest freezer into a kegerator. Experience the convenience of kegging today and enjoy fresh beer on tap anytime!
|Order By Request