58 Litre Stainless Steel Keggle (includes 1/2inch valve)
These brand new keggles are made for the avid home brewer.
The keggles are made from solid 304 stainless steel.
The 1.5mm thick stainless is heavy enough to take some beating and also thick enough to be heated by direct fire with our LPG burner.
The keggle dimensions are 41cm diameter and 59cm high with 33cm opening at the top.
The keggle includes the ½” large bore 2 piece ball valve.
Other options can easily be fitted to the keggle such as:
1. 30cm domed false bottom for Mash Tun conversion. This will require parts:
– 30cm False Bottom
– Short piece of silicon hose
– ½ Female x 13mm barb to fit inside of keggle
2. 3” Bi-Metal Dial Thermometer Long Stem or Short Stem
3. 2200 Watt Element for HLT or electric kettle conversion
4. Thermowell conversion so you can use ether the dial thermometers above or our MKII Temperature Controllers
Note: does not include false bottom
Photo of keggles their natural habitat kindly donated by one of our customers Steve Baldwin.
|Order By Request||No|