Below is a list of tutorials that we thought you might be interested in.
Beer Carbonation - The Force Carbonation Method
The force carbonation method is the preferred method of beer carbonation for most brewers. This method only takes a few minuted and it very simple to do. If you would like to find out more click here to see the instructions.
Balancing Your Keg System
Balancing your keg system is in important part of achieving the perfectly poured beer. To find out more click here.
Advanced Brewing Course (find more information here)
"If you want to try grain brewing, this is a great introduction" - Highly recommended
40hrs of brewing course for only $700+GST
Vincent Costanzo from Costanzo Brewing Consultants are teaming up with Keg King together to present a 40hr information packed brewing course using all malt grain brewing.
* Hands-on practical brewing techniques using advanced brewing techniques and also leaning how to make your own simple setup at home.
* Find out all there is to know on about malts, yeasts, and hops and how they influence flavour.
* Learn theoretical skills, technical chemistry.
* Learn how to brew your own beer just like the professionals.
* The course includes a real brewery tour with tastings.
* Also includes special guest talks.
* Ideal for serious home brewers or micro-brewers.
* Classes will be held at Springvale and Boronia (Victoria).
* Small intimate class sizes of approx 10 people.
Enrol Now and call (03) 9011 1698.
Next course dates:
Sat 10th March (Morning Session)
Sat 17th March (Full Day Session - Brew Day)
Thurs 22nd March (Evening Session)
Sat 24th March (Morning Session)
Thursday 29th March (Evening Session)
Sat 31st March (Morning Session)
Thursday 12th April (Evening Session)
To find our more visit Vincent Costanzo's website: www.costanzobrewing.com
MCH Australia PTY LTD
Graphics by Antony De Boos
Kee Doery - Proprietor